Before an order leaves our warehouse, each parcel is being doublechecked to be complete.
If the customer determines discrepancies, he must note us within 48 hours of receipt/delivery
The products of veterinary.shop are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and to meet the specifications. Provided there is no evidence of abuse, misuse or unserviceability resulting from prolonged use we replace returned products at our judgment. This procedure premises all implants and instruments are used in a normal way, cleaned carefully after use and are used according common techniques and the surgery instructions published on the website of the manufacturer of the products.
Which items are returnable:
• Products in original packaging which are unopened and unused can be returned for a credit or refund within 30 days of receipt
• Not refundable are insurance charges and shipping costs.
• If items have either been opened, or autoclaved, present in the surgical field, or original package is damaged or missing we have to charge a 35% re-stocking fee
• Defective products must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) which is provided by our customer service. All items must be in sterile condition when being returned. Furthermore, the customer must confirm with a CERTIFICATE OF STERILIZATION all returned products have not been exposed to blood or other bio contaminants.
You receive the template of the CERTIFICATE OF STERILIZATION by email with your RMA#.
Which items are NOT returnable:
• Implants that have been used, bent, modified or cut to customer specifications
Promotional Pricing and Special Offers:
Coupons or promotional offers cannot be combined with other offers or previous purchases.
Giveaways or products given for free as a promotion activity cannot be returned or credited. If such products are damaged upon receipt we may replace it with a new identical product on our own judgement. Please follow the process of returning a defective product.
Preparing a return:
1. To return a shipment you need a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) which you get from our customer service.
2. Please attach to your return shipment a copy of your invoice, packing slip or order confirmation (printed email-confirmation).
3. To get a Return Authorization Number (RMA#) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send all returns to:
Return Center: RMA#_______
9606 Owensmouth Ave, Suite 718
Chatsworth CA91311, USA